The #1 Ecommerce Platform in the World
Magento 2 is an open-source eCommerce platform. Released at the end of 2015, Magento 2’s purpose is to provide companies with new ways to create smooth navigation, improve advanced marketing needs such as SEO, and heighten user experience.
“Magento 2 is extremely modular. You can build anything a client could possibly ask for – it’s that flexible.” – TM Lead Developer, Josh Bourke
Dedicated Magento 2 Development
As a company, TM has been working with Magento for nearly a decade. We’ve built or maintained dozens of Magento sites, have worked with the platform since it was in Open Beta and as it was officially released, and have contributed core software bug fixes.
Throughout the years, TM has also built around 40 Magento modules. These modules range in complexity, but all of them follow Magento’s own coding standards. This makes our work more “future-proof” because Magento updates are less likely to break the software that we build.
The architecture we develop is also built specifically to scale with growth. So this means that as your business grows, your website can easily and seamlessly grow along with it.
- Build a brand new, custom store from scratch.
- Create custom modules and improve site speed improvement.
- Build custom forms and specialized checkout process.
- Fully responsive, sizing appropriately for every screen size.
- Build extensions and assemble website software that can be upgraded without breaking.
- Integrate Magento with internal systems such as ERPs, POS systems, accounting software, and more. You can read more about our Third Party Integrations here.
- Integrate multi-store, which allows multiple websites to be run off the same install.
Magento Development Options:
- Magento 1.9.X to Magento 2 conversions.
- Free initial consultation and evaluation of your needs & current systems to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
- Free proposal, estimate, and scope of work.
- Fully-responsive, 100% custom designs and builds to the highest coding standards.
- Free website training upon completion; plus a lot of free knowledge about the web and process along the way.
- U.S. based in-house Magento development agency with almost 20 years of experience.
- Consultations about SEO, site security, website maintenance, and more.
- Magento website maintenance, upgrades, and redesigns.
- A professional process, clear communication, and a dedicated project manager.
From day one, we’ll make sure your goals and expectations are clear, then outline our process in detail. Rather than keep you in the dark, a dedicated Project Manager will always be available to answer questions and keep your project on track. Built by TM’s top-notch developers, your project will include the highest technological and search engine standards.
Why We Do It
Our Magento sites are designed and coded from scratch to the highest web development and Magento standards. Therefore, we don’t buy themes or take shortcuts. Making a few dollars up front, but knowing that it’ll cost you more down the road, isn’t our style.
Beginning from your first interaction with TM, we start to learn about you, your specific needs and begin determining exactly what we should build. Because we understand that you’re making a significant investment, so ensuring that you can run and maintain your website for a long time is important to us. So that means that we build exactly what you’ll need, and leave out all of the rubbish that will cost you more time and money down the road.
Magento 1.9.X to Magento 2 Migrations
The decision to migrate from Magento 1.9.X to Magento 2 is definitely a big one. If you’re considering making the switch, you already know that Magento 1 is missing some of the very important out-of-the-box tools that are crucial to the demands of the eCommerce world today. Until Magento 2 was developed, many online retailers opted to use third-party resources in order to create the kind of online presence that was essential to the growth and success of their business.
Although Magento hasn’t announced it yet, Magento 1 will eventually stop receiving support from the Magento community. When the official support end date is released, eCommerce businesses will be scrambling to migrate from Magento 1.9.X to Magento 2 and undoubtedly find themselves in a mad rush and waiting in line behind everyone else.
The framework for migration is already laid out and we’ve completed multiple migrations for savvy business owners already. It’s time to put your future first.
Learn more by reading our blog: Migrating from Magento 1.9.X to Magento 2
Custom Magento 2 Development & Consultation
Need a custom Magento theme or plugin to help run your business, but others told you it wasn’t possible? This is where TM really shines! We love The Impossible.
From custom Magento plugins integrated with your other business systems, to achieving some functionality that doesn’t exist, our software engineers are patiently awaiting your arrival.
Our team has a plethora of experience with countless programming languages and systems; the familiar and the unfamiliar! Besides Magento development, TM builds custom software applications for government agencies and large corporations, so something like a custom Magento plugin doesn’t scare us a bit.