Laravel Web Development
TM is a premiere Laravel web development agency outside of Detroit, MI. Laravel is a modern PHP framework that we use for many custom web-based software builds here at TM. Whenever we’re building a website with functionality that goes way beyond the scope of a ‘typical’ CMS (Content Management System), or a CMS is not needed, Laravel is the way to go. (if you are wanting a custom WordPress website or custom WordPress Plugins click along…)
Trademark Productions has built a number of projects utilizing Laravel and we have to say, this platform is starting to rule the web in a serious way. Take a look at DIY Auto that was built on Laravel from scratch.
The Laravel platform gives TM’s development team ton’s of functionality out of the box, like authentication, routing, an ORM, and a great templating engine. Having all of that functionality immediately available allows us to focus on making the software work great with the logic of the business rules outlined.
We can scope and code you a custom Laravel web development or even work on an existing one.
Laravel Web Development Services Offered by TM
- Free initial consultation and evaluation of your needs & current systems to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need
- An outlined proposal, project estimate, and scope of work
- Audit and review of your current Laravel site and code
- Fully-responsive, 100% custom designs and builds to the highest coding standards (it’s Laravel, duh!)
- A U.S. based, in-house Magento development agency with almost 20 years of experience
- A professional process that is driven by clear communication, and a dedicated project manager
- Consultations about site SEO, security, software maintenance, and more
- Full Laravel web development and maintenance, upgrades, and redesigns
- Free website training upon completion; plus a lot of free knowledge about the web and process along the way
- Convenient billing options, project packages, and discounts on larger phase projects
Seriously if you have a custom web software idea then you want to have your next project built on Laravel. Want to know more in-person or have us review a project plan? Reach out directly or start the conversation online.