So, what are some of the things you can expect from TM’s SEO services?
- In-Depth SEO Site Review & Audit
- Onsite SEO & Conversion Optimization
- Keyword & Link Analysis
- HTML/XML Sitemaps
- Robots.txt Review
- 404 Error & Header Handling
- Canonicalization & 301 Redirects
- Search Engine Submission & Monitoring
- Competitive Analysis & Strategy
- Establishing Your Brand Online
- Analytics & Webmaster Tools Setup
- Google Penalty Analysis & Recovery
- Content Creation & Community Participation
- Monthly Progress & Next Steps Reports
- Solid Tactics & Long-term Results
- A New Understanding & Appreciation of SEO
Not ranking well in the search engines? Think you’ve been hit by a penalty or algorithmic update? Not sure if you should be doing link building, or you already did and got yourself in trouble?
No, search engine optimization is not dead and the search engines are not out to get you, but the game has changed a lot over the years. Trademark has been doing SEO strategy and execution since the 90s. We know all the ins, outs, tricks, black hat, grey hat and white hat tactics. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. Several of them in fact.
SEO is no longer about keyword rankings, focusing on building links or trying to game the system. Yes, we just said that. Let it sink in a minute…
We believe in long-term, strategic SEO strategies, with complete transparency and lasting results. Those aren’t usually terms you hear from an SEO company.
If you’re ready to take your SEO strategy to the next level, see long-term residual payoff and not have to worry about links and rankings anymore, get in touch.