Backed by Wayne State University’s Department of Neurology, MS Impact Detroit is an educational and empowerment website designed to help educate and reach out to the African American community in Detroit affected by Multiple Sclerosis.
The sole purpose of the MS Impact Detroit website is to educate and inform, so it needed to be demand attention, while still being warm and inviting. The website also needed to be interactive and fun, with quizzes, surveys and bold CTA’s.
- Build an online resource for African Americans with MS
- Organize content in an easy-to-read way with fun quizzes throughout
- Create an inviting design that would make visitors comfortable
- Built a fully interactive website with a multitude of information about MS
- Created an eye-popping design with rustic orange and warm blue hues
- Crafted strategic CTA's to keep visitors engaged in the site
TM built an interactive website that garners attention with bold colors, eye-popping text and contrasting elements in rustic orange and warm blue hues.
The wide variety of CTA’s encourages visitors to learn, ask questions, participate in surveys and take colorful, interactive quizzes. A Knowledge Center, the key component of the website, was created with four sections in which users can learn and explore:
- Neurology Center 101
- MS 101
- African American MS
We are honored to have been chosen by Wayne State University to build this website and are happy that it will continue to be an educational resource and support tool in the future.