Founded in 1991 as Mid South Electrical Ltd., the company initially focused on automotive equipment and conveyor installations along with electrical service work. In 1995, Mid South became a subsidiary of Detroit-based electrical contractor, Motor City Electric Co., and the company name was modified to Mid South Contractors ULC.
Mid South Contractors’ parent company, Motor City Electric, asked TM to rebuild all of their subsidiaries’ websites. The Mid South website was to follow the branding and design of the MCE website. TM needed to develop a website that could be easily used on smartphones and tablets, not only desktops. The site also had to be optimized for search engines so that Mid South’s customers could easily find them online.
- Develop and design a website following the style of the MCE website
- Optimize for search engines to make Mid South visible online
- Ensure that user experience was at its best
- Ensured the website is responsive on all devices
- Included custom TM Project Gallery and Job Posting plugins
- Invested several hours of employee website training
TM designed and developed Mid South’s website based on the website of its parent company, Motor City Electric. The site includes many of the same features and plugins, including our TM Project Gallery plugin, TM Job Posting plugin, and overall look and feel.
The beautiful new website includes 15 custom-designed pages, intuitive website contact forms, and advanced security features. We also trained Mid South on how to use their new website to allow them to have full control of their new asset.