John E. Green Company (JEG) is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated mechanical contractor company. As a national leader in the fabrication and installation of plumbing, HVAC, process piping, and fire protection systems, JEG specializes in design-build solutions and 24/7 emergency service.
JEG has been a client with TM for years. We built their existing website, but this time they approached us to help enhance their company’s overall branding since they had one real brand color, leaving their advertising and sell sheets feeling bland.
They were looking to create a cohesive brand book detailing branding items, such as fonts, color palette, and logo usage. Additionally, they wanted to change how they sent out proposals and bid responses that presented the company to potential clients and partners, including social media platforms.
After gaining these insights from JEG, TM was able to create a proposal and scope of work detailing out what we wanted to accomplish and why.
- Create a cohesive and consistent branding design for company proposals and documents
- Expand their existing color palette and create a brand book to solidify brand guidelines
- Optimize the company’s social media profiles and employee’s LinkedIn profiles
- Expounded on branding features for JEG
- Created a brand style guide to showcase their branding do’s and don’ts
- Developed consistent branding documents to increase projects
- Optimized social media platforms and policy for employees
We did an overhaul and refined almost all aspects of JEG’s brand communications. This was a great tag team effort by both our marketing and design teams, collaborating to define the refreshed brand elements and optimizing their social media presence. We created a brand style guide, set up a new proposal software with branded templates, took headshots of upper-level management, and freshened up employee' LinkedIn profiles.
John E Green also signed on for monthly maintenance with us, so we can continue to make these improvements as new ideas arise.