Anthony’s Estate Services is a full-service liquidation company, specializing in Estate Sales and Clean Outs. With over 50 years of experience, this company handles all aspects of the sale efficiently to maximize the value of your estate.
Anthony came to TM looking to update his website to create the flexibility he needed to continue expanding his business. Wanting to incorporate a fresh look at how visitors viewed it, he needed our guidance to create the custom features and capabilities he wanted, like adding sale listings for estate sales.
In addition to the website, he wanted to rebrand and redefine his visual assets, including the logo, to be comfortable but with a modern look. TM took all of the ideas, suggestions, and comments to come up with a plan the client would love.
- Modernize Anthony’s branding and choose a color palette
- Create a realistic, up-to-date website design to attract new customers
- Customize elements to easily allow the client to maintain and update his new site
- Updated the company’s branding and logo to provide a realistic feel
- Designed a modern, but comfortable website to navigate
- Added negative space to help group important content within the website design
During the beginning phases, we began creating design elements to rebrand and redefine Anthony’s visual appearance. We pushed the style of the design to be unique to support the small number of images that we knew we would be utilizing. Images of furniture spread around the website help to make visitors feel like they are at one of their hosted estates sales. The smallest details, like adding price tags, work to amplify this feeling. We also updated the homepage’s W.I.S.E. graphic, placing additional impact on its meaning.
After finalizing the brand assets and website design, we implemented customized features, like our Project Gallery plugin, for before and after photos of cleanouts to see the job that was done. There’s also a section for testimonials on the homepage, as well as a contact form in the footer to capture anyone interested in Anthony’s services.