What can you expect from our SEO services?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has changed dramatically over the years. It’s no longer about keyword rankings, focusing on building links, or trying to cheat the system.
Fortunately, we’ve been executing successful SEO campaigns since the early 90’s and have continued to evolve with the times.
- In-Depth SEO Site Review & Audit
- Onsite SEO & Conversion Optimization
- Keyword & Link Analysis
- HTML/XML Sitemap Creation & Submission
- Robots.txt Review
- 404 Error & Header Handling
- Canonicalization & 301 Redirects
- Competitive Analysis & Strategy
- Google Analytics & Search Console Setup
- Google Penalty Analysis & Recovery
- Content Creation & Community Participation
At TM, our campaigns include reviewing and creating onsite content that’s valuable to the user and search engines. This practice is the foundation of successfully ranking in search.
Combining SEO with Content Marketing, provides quality content for users and crawlable text for Google.
We also implement Technical SEO to pinpoint usability issues, affecting users and Google alike, such as site speed and indexing problems. We analyze mobile usability in addition to desktop usability, guaranteeing a great experience no matter how your potential customers search.
Ask us about our our SEO Retainer services to see how we can help your company long term. Or if you’re a local business needing foot traffic, let us help you with your Local SEO.
We believe in long term, strategic SEO strategies, with complete transparency and lasting results. Those aren’t usually terms you hear from an SEO company.