Google Ads Management
It’s time to build out your new PPC campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keyword sets! Sound exciting? It is to us!
Now, don’t be fooled if other companies promise you a huge ROI within the first few weeks or a month into the campaign running. PPC simply doesn’t work that way. It takes time and genuine effort to tweak and perfect each campaign – we are masters in the art of patience!
Google Ads Management Set-Up
To get started, we:
- Build out keyword lists of relevancy
- Discover and present new phrases and synonyms
- Include negative keywords and phrases
- Tune and write different ads copy
- Create display ads and assign to campaigns
- Choose groupings
- Set budget and let them simmer to collect data
- Revise campaigns with AI suggestions
Once your campaigns launch and have run for a few weeks, we’ll:
- Start slowly turning up bids and budgets
- Target additional keywords
- Expand the campaigns as we gain more traction and results
In the first couple of months, our team will have your campaigns live, running, and going strong. Lots of opportunities and low-hanging fruit will come. From here, we’ll continue to grow and adjust each campaign for the best ROI.
Google Analytics, Google Ads Management & Goal Setup
TM integrates Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts to track goal completions and other actions generated by the Ads campaigns. This information gives valuable insight into the performance of each campaign and landing page, so we can make adjustments regularly. These Third Party Integrations also help us better track ROI.