Google Ads Management
It’s time to build out your new PPC campaigns, ad groups, ads and keyword sets! Sound exciting? It is to us!
Now, don’t be fooled if other companies promise you a huge ROI within the first few weeks or month of a campaign running. PPC simply doesn’t work that way. It takes time and genuine effort to tweak and perfect each campaign and we are masters in the art of patience!
Google Ads Management Set-Up
To get started we:
- Build out keyword lists of relevancy
- Discover and present new phrases, synonyms
- Include negative keywords and phrases
- Tune ad copy, write different ads
- Create display ads and assign to campaigns
- Choose groupings
- Set budget and let them simmer to collect data
- Revise campaigns and AI suggestions
Then, once your campaigns launch and have run for a few weeks…
- Slowly start turning up bids and budgets
- Target additional keywords
- Expand the campaigns as we gain more traction and results
Within the first couple of months our team will have your campaigns tuned in and going strong. There will be lots of opportunities and low-hanging fruit. From here we’ll continue to grow and adjust each campaign for the best ROI.
Google Analytics, Google Ads Management & Goal Setup
TM integrates Google AdWords and Google Analytics accounts to track goal completions and other actions that are generated by the AdWords campaigns. This information gives valuable insight into the performance of each campaign and landing page so we can make adjustments to regularly. Each of these Third Party Integrations also help us better track ROI.