Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or paid search, is a very powerful and targeted way to advertise your website or online business. It’s also highly competitive and requires an experienced brain and skill set to master the numbers, opportunities, and results.
Our most popular SEM service is Google AdWords pay per click (PPC) management which allows you to get targeted and specific traffic to your website immediately, but requires long-term goals and rapid, short-term adjustments to your campaigns’ strategies.
TM’s PPC Management Program will help you with:
- Industry Research and Competitive Analysis
- Ad Copy Creation, Testing, Monitoring and Changes
- Retargeting & Display Campaigns
- Conversion & ROI Tracking Analysis
- Lead, Sales, Revenue and Call Tracking
- Detailed, Human Analysis & Management
- Day-Parting, Geotargeting & Ad Extensions
- Thorough Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Restructuring of Existing Campaigns for Best-Practices
- Custom Reports to Suit your Needs and Level of Understanding
What’s Our 4 Step Process?
- We begin by understanding the marketing goals of your organization,
- We’ll take an in-depth look at your competition,
- Our team will look for ROI opportunities &
- Finally, we’ll set your campaign up for success.
While PPC will generate traffic quickly, it’s in a constant state of analysis and adjustment. This is because your competition, their budgets, and the opportunities within each advertising platforms change regularly. That’s where TM’s PPC Management program comes in. We take care of everything for you, so you can focus on your business.
It takes an experienced search professional to fully understand every search platforms and provide actionable recommendations for targeting, budget and opportunities within your market. Understanding the nuances of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and shopping sites takes years of practice and hours of dedicated studying. At TM, our learning never stops, and that’s part of what makes us special.
If you need help with paid advertising, PPC, shopping networks, retargeting, or just want to learn more about Google Adwords and Bing Ads, contact us and we’ll discuss the ways that TM can help.