Google Ads Help
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or paid search, is a very powerful and targeted way to advertise your website or online business. It’s also highly competitive and requires an experienced brain and skill set to master the numbers, opportunities, and results.
Our most popular SEM service is Google Ads pay per click (PPC) management. Google Ads (formally Google AdWords) allows you to get targeted and specific traffic to your website immediately. This is done through bidding auction-style in Google search and on affiliated partner publisher websites listed with Google. You can get fast traffic, however, a validated campaign requires longer-term goals and short-term adjustments to your campaigns’ strategies.
Google Ads Help – TM’s PPC Management Program can Help
- Industry Research and Competitive Analysis
- Ad Copy Creation, Testing, Monitoring and Changes
- Retargeting & Display Campaigns
- Conversion & ROI Tracking Analysis
- Lead, Sales, Revenue and Call Tracking
- Detailed, Human Analysis & Management
- Day-Parting, Geotargeting & Ad Extensions
- Thorough Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Restructuring of Existing Campaigns for Best-Practices
- Custom Reports to Suit your Needs and Level of Understanding
What’s Our 4 Step Process?
- We begin by understanding the marketing goals of your organization,
- We’ll take an in-depth look at your competition,
- Our team will look for ROI opportunities &
- Finally, we’ll set your campaign up for long-term success.
While PPC will generate traffic quickly with Google Ads, it’s in a constant state of analysis and adjustment. This is because your competition, their budgets, and the opportunities within each advertising platforms change regularly. That’s where TM’s PPC Management program comes in. We take care of everything for you, so you can focus on your business.
It takes an experienced search professional to fully understand every search platforms and provide actionable recommendations for targeting, budget and opportunities within your market. Understanding the nuances of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and shopping sites takes years of practice and hours of dedicated studying. At TM, our learning never stops, and that’s part of what makes us beneficial when you need Google Ads help or assistance in online advertising, conversion optimization and site optimization.
If you need help with paid advertising, PPC, shopping networks, retargeting, or just want to learn more about Google Ads or Bing Ads, contact us and we’ll discuss the ways that TM can provide Google Ads help.