We’re a full-service digital agency that has been building websites, creating custom web software, and helping clients rank with SEO for over 23 years. Our team is full of lovable digital nerds, designers, and marketers. We’re looking to add an experienced, well-rounded marketing maven to our arsenal.
If you’re interested, read through our article about agency life!
This marketing position is for someone who:
- Takes responsibility and ownership for their tasks.
- Pays attention to detail and understands deadlines.
- Works well independently and with a team.
- Look at tasks with the end result in mind.
- Is creative: have much to contribute with ideas and solutions for opportunities brought to us.
- Is serious and has a great attitude to bring to our team.
We need your capabilities and knowledge to include:
- Understand the ecosystem of a marketing campaign: gathering KPI’s, research, suggestive outlets and targets, content & asset requirements, campaign set-up, management, and analytics for report presentation with recommendations
- You’ve set up and managed campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook/IG, and LinkedIn. Experience in Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, and other third-party publisher networks is a plus.
- You understand the importance of little details, like sizing requirements, campaign specifics, prep for SEO content,
- Resourceful: your experience has opened up your eyes to what a task can include, dependencies, and how to make recommendations on completion timelines, costs, and liabilities
- Can review a Social Media strategy to validate the initial version of it
- Experience in reviewing current traffic trends and how to generate traffic to a website to gather leads (forms, calls, and interactions)
- GTA, GTM, GSC, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and other acronyms are places you understand, use, and live in to achieve results
- Experience with Marketing CRM’s; managing and articulating HubSpot for all it offers is a plus!
- Know how to discover an audience and refine engagement results through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, etc.,
- You have many ideas on what a strategy would look like and the tactics to approach a customer’s target user.
- Experience in writing specific content and the requirements for properly optimized content specific to SEO initiatives (or can write the specs to have completed)
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where your ideas and opinions matter
- A hybrid work schedule
- 12 days of PTO to start
- Full Health, vision, dental insurance, and short-term disability + 401K package
- Flextime, paid holidays, and some great hybrid-working
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas
- No management egos to navigate
- Very cool team members