Be a part of something greater.
We’re a small, dedicated, and busy team that loves what we do! We build close relationships with our clients that continue even after a website has launched. We view their online success as our own and if we’ve made their lives even a little bit easier, our job is done.
Watch the video below to get a glimpse of life at TM!
TM is full service web development and online marketing firm. We do it all and we’re damn good at it. We don’t tout a “corporate” environment – we have lots of fun here. But, when it’s time to work hard, we get down to business.
We love creativity and the pursuit of finding new ways to be inventive in what we do. That’s why we’re looking for an inspired individual who will bring passion and motivation to the table every day.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility for their tasks
- Pays attention to detail
- Works well with a team or independently
- Loves a challenge and is good at what they do
- Works with minimal instruction, but can take direction, advice and instructions
- Is able to follow our processes and help improve them when there’s an opportunity
- Understands deadlines and knows the difference between complete/correct and “perfection”/extras
Your capabilities and knowledge must include:
- Some good web design experience, not print design only.
- The ability to create organized design concepts for websites in Photoshop that are well structured into logical layer groups.
- Experience with designing email postcards, landing pages, etc. with good calls to action.
- Having an eye for great design, and be up to speed on the latest and cutting edge trends.
- Being fairly quick and able to throw together a concept quickly and receive feedback on the work.
- Being able to create a concept quickly and receive feedback on the work.
- Being familiar with saving and creating graphics for the web
We’ll give bonus points if you:
- Have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Know where to find some good inspiration, fonts, assets, etc.
- Aren’t overly sensitive to critique
- 10 days of paid time off
- Flex time (flex starting time and flex days)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Summer Fridays
- Much more!
How we communicate is what keeps TM running smoothly, so your personality and attitude are very important. We’re looking for a key player who has the potential to grow into another position in the future.