Digital Project Manager Position
We have a Project Manager position available for the right individual with experience to deliver premium client services.
Project Managers (PMs) here at TM are responsible for managing tasks and facilitating the flow of work throughout the lifecycle of these projects, for both clients and internal company initiatives. You’ll also be tasked with ensuring fluid communication between departments through a number of channels including ActiveCollab (AC), TMClient (TMC), and Slack.
- Do you enjoy collaborating to solve challenges?
- Are you naturally inclined to organize and optimize?
- Do you know how to have fun, but take the quality of your work product seriously?
- Can you work independently with confidence when necessary?
- Are you a co-worker that takes ownership of tasks and sees them through?
If so, you sound like our kind of team member!
Core functions of the position are to:
- Ensure team members are scheduled and effectively completing a defined amount of work each week.
- Forecast tasks and project due dates and be accountable for maintaining them.
- Consolidate communication between departments, and determine appropriate times to schedule interdepartmental meetings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain employee schedules and communicate due dates/priorities.
- Monitor notifications within our task management software.
- Facilitate and follow our billing process for client work.
- Work with department managers and leadership to drive established processes (and develop new ones as they are identified and needed).
- Schedule and facilitate project-related meetings.
- Review productivity of team members.
- Use the word delightful in your application so we know you fully read this description.
- Manage software renewal communications with clients.
- Obtain estimates and define due dates for all projects and work orders.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure client requests are understood.
- Intake client request emails.
- Generate Monthly Reports for monthly clients.
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great crew to grow and build together with!
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment with flexible scheduling (including work from home opportunities).
- 12 days of PTO, in addition to paid holidays.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K with employer match.
- No micro-management. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas – all we ask is that you fulfill your duties in return.
- No management egos to navigate.
Skills we’re looking for that are a bonus to have (but not required):
- Previous experience in the web development/digital marketing field, particularly dealing with project and account management.
- An overall understanding of Google Analytics.
- General knowledge of web development; in particular WordPress-related websites.