Web Project Manager Position
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We build, maintain, and help our clients achieve success online for over 23 years now!
We have a Project Manager Position available for the right individual with experience to deliver client services on time and within budget. The selected candidate will manage a variety of clients to include full lifecycle custom software, e-commerce web development. These include oversight of all granular tasks and scheduling.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for facilitating the flow of work throughout the lifecycle of client projects and internal company initiatives. The PM is primarily tasked with ensuring fluid communication between departments, overseeing the communication through the channels of Active Collab (AC), TMClient (TMC), Slack, and email.
- Ensure each billable employee is scheduled for 35 hours of work per week.
- Forecast tasks and project due dates and be accountable for maintaining them.
- Consolidate communication between departments, determining appropriate times to schedule interdepartmental meetings.
- Maintain billable employee’s schedules, communicating due dates and priorities.
- Monitor notifications within AC.
- Facilitate the transfer of data from the billing sheet to TMC.
- Assist department managers in driving established processes.
- Work with department managers and leadership to develop new processes as they are identified and needed.
- Attend the weekly PM meeting.
- Schedule and facilitate Project Kickoff meetings.
- Schedule and facilitate Design Handoff meetings.
- Review productivity of billable team members.
- Maintain and improve upon project templates in AC.
- Manage SSL renewal communications with clients.
- Generate Monthly Reports.
- Obtain estimates for all projects and work orders.
- Provide due dates for all projects and work orders.
- Work with AM’s to ensure client requests are understood prior to creating a task.
- Monitor the PM inbox.
Competitive salary, great benefits, not to mention the casual yet dynamic work environment, flexible work schedules.