Web Project Manager Position
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We build, maintain and help our clients achieve success online for over 19 years now!
We have a Project Manager Position available for the right individual with experience to deliver client services on time and within budget. The selected candidate will manage a variety of clients to include full lifecycle custom software, e-commerce web development. These include oversight of all granular tasks and scheduling.
Our Project Managers are able to instill confidence, interface with all levels of organizations, and manage expectations effectively – particularly at the executive level. Project Managers should have a record of accomplishment of achieving ROI results and can articulate business value. This is a rewarding opportunity for top-notch professionals who truly want to make a difference and make a true impact in this role.
Note: This role is ideal for an individual familiar with the web development process and understands elements of SEO and digital marketing. Think…baking a cake – you know about all the raw ingredients needed, how to prepare, bake, decorate and deliver. You may not do every step but you can envision the process and requirements.
- Manage all aspects of client projects from requirements, planning, design and strategy through full web development, maintain client relationship post original plan via marketing, continued custom solutions, and site updates
- Identifying project risks, escalating and driving all necessary resolutions while acting as the central point role between the client and all internal stakeholders
- Resolve complex issues to ensure client satisfaction in accordance with company policies
- Ensure project budgets are maintained and potential overruns are addressed proactively with change orders
- Manages client expectations proactively and reactively as necessary
- Recognize up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and take initiative to obtain additional business as well as retain existing business
- Contribute to proposals time estimations that encompass assumptions, constraints, risks, and dependencies
- Track, manage and follow up appropriately with all customer interactions in a timely manner
Continually evaluate day to day activities for process improvement opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to provide world-class client service
- Prepare and distribute customer progress and activity reports as necessary
- 2+ years managing software projects / ideally e-commerce projects
- Superlative interpersonal and communication skills, including polished presentation skills.
- Adept with project management tools
- Proven ability to succeed in enterprise-class environments preferable e-commerce.
- Has a strong knowledge of current trends in e-commerce strategies.
- Ability to adapt, consult, resolve and drive resolutions
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to make and “own” their decisions
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Competitive salary, great benefits, not to mention the casual yet dynamic work environment, flexible work schedules.