An experienced & creative social butterfly
We are a web development and digital marketing agency that’s located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We’ve been in business for over 18 years- building, maintaining and marketing websites for clients each year.
We take pride in our long history of digital marketing knowledge and are always looking to add some qualified pros to our team.
TM is currently looking for a Social Media Manager to help manage, plan and execute social media campaigns and strategies for our company and our clients.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility, initiative, and ownership of their tasks
- Pays close attention to detail and can work under (sometimes) strenuous deadlines
- We’re looking for someone who works well independently, as well as collaborates with a team
- We’d love it if you can take an idea and run with it
We’d love if your capabilities and knowledge include:
- Having a background in social media marketing- a portfolio of campaigns/results is a huge bonus.
- Knowing each social network inside-out, how they work, and how to be engaging for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Loves digital marketing and can apply concepts to any industry, business, or product while keeping end results and timelines in mind.
- Being creative in your approach, ideas, and execution.
- Being results-focused; likes freedom and co-working with others to achieve goals.
- Are experienced in social paid campaigns on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Confident, well-spoken and continuously learning or exploring. We’re constantly learning ourselves and we love hiring new people who are willing to share and pitch new ideas!
- Being accountable, respectful, trustworthy, and showing that integrity is very important to you.
- We’d love to hire someone that’s high-energy, friendly, and who welcomes feedback.
It would be great if you:
- Know how to outline a social media marketing strategy and execute it- including reporting results and providing your own well-thought-out suggestions for strategy improvement.
- Understand web design, graphic design, and how each of those elements come into play for Digital Marketing.
- Also have experience with AdWords, affiliate, or other paid channels.
- Understand email marketing, why it’s important, and how that impacts marketing and sales.
- Loves personas, setting-up automation of email drip campaigns, and salivating over their results!
- Loves to write content, record audio, and shoot videos, while focusing on a storyboard of what you need and how to produce content quickly and effectively.
- Likes using and exploring new tools for research, reporting, and analytics.
- Have a general understanding of SEO and can exhibit confidence in parameters to follow.
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great team environment! You’ll love the people you work with.
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where your ideas and opinions matter.
- 12 days of PTO.
- Health, vision and dental insurance + 401K
- Flextime (one day per week and flex-start times).
- Paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion (like Summer Friday’s).
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
- No management egos to navigate.
- Did we mention how cool our team is?