Thinking about optimizing your career?
Located in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan, Trademark Productions (TM) has helped our clients achieve success online for over 24 years through website development and digital marketing. Each and every team member is here because of one reason: we love what we do, and we love working together as a crew to reach new heights for ourselves and for our clients.
We have an SEO Strategist position available for the right individual with experience to deliver premium client services.
An SEO Strategist is responsible for improving clients’ websites to increase natural, earned traffic from search engines. You identify opportunities on clients’ websites to improve how search engines find and rank them. This includes the use of third-party tools for assessments and leveraging your background auditing poorly-designed code, backlink profiles, and competition strategies.
- Do you enjoy collaborating to solve challenges?
- Are you naturally inclined to think critically and look for better ways to achieve a goal?
- Do you know how to have fun, but take the quality of your work product seriously?
- Can you work independently with confidence when necessary?
- Are you a co-worker that takes ownership of tasks and sees them through?
If so, you sound like our kind of team member!
Core functions of the position include:
- Keyword research and strategic applications to a clients’ web property
- Analysis of analytics, trends, target audiences, and market competition
- Create strategies that include web copy, titles, meta, internal linking, and saturation
- Optimize web pages with the development team to meet benchmarks and targets
- Research on industry and client-specific needs
- Identify and make recommendations for opportunities while reaching and exceeding client goals
- Communicate with team and clients (written and verbal)
- Conduct all work to meet the highest ethical standards; know-how to determine if tactics carry repercussions
- Self-managed execution of your projects and activities across multiple deadlines
- Know the difference between and Penguin and a Panda (and should mention it in your cover letter too!)
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great crew to grow and build together with!
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment with flexible scheduling (including work-from-home opportunities).
- 12 days of PTO, in addition to paid holidays.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K with employer match.
- No micro-management. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas – all we ask is that you fulfill your duties in return.
- No management egos to navigate.
NOTE: We are open to a full-time remote hire, so please feel free to apply even if you are not local to southeast Michigan.