Open Position for an Experienced Marketing Content Associate
We don’t look at this as a job, we see this full-time Digital Marketing Content Associate position as an extension of ourselves. We hire people who love what they do. Because why wouldn’t we? A happy employee is a productive one. We understand that, and we also understand balance. That’s why we work hard so we can play hard.
We’re excited you landed here to apply for this position. We are Trademark Productions (TM), a web development and digital marketing agency located in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan. We’ve been in business for over 20 years building, maintaining, and marketing websites for our clients.
When it comes to digital marketing, we want someone who can walk the talk. We are more than happy to take that walk with you and help you enhance & grow your skills. This is a two-way street that can continue to provide mutual growth. The Digital Marketing Content Associate will join the marketing team and play a pivotal role in creating pathways to reach digital marketing goals for established clients’ marketing initiatives and internal projects. We arm you with the resources you need to excel.
What We’re Looking For
We have an open-door, teaching atmosphere at our agency, but we also need you to come with initiative – the willingness to learn but also invest your own time as well.
- Experience in and passion for digital marketing.
- Proven experience in researching and writing articles, blogs, and website content in a CMS.
- Problem-solver, multitasker, able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience managing social media campaigns.
- Detail-oriented with phenomenal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Obtained or working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Willingness to learn, adapt to digital applications and tools, such as Macbook, Slack, Google Suite, project management software, social media scheduling software, and grow the department as a whole.
- Knowledge of citing sources, finding and resizing images, etc.
- Develops content and marketing strategies to meet internal TM and clients’ goals.
- Uses and explores new tools for research, reporting, and analytics.
- Exudes confidence and is capable of taking directions and executing a task.
- Applies skill sets to different businesses and their respective goals.
- Assists the marketing team in various marketing tasks and assignments.
Content Development & Writing
- Breaks down creative briefs, case studies, and news articles into blog posts.
- Researches and develops content for clients, such as industry-related blogs, images, infographics, videos, etc., to post on their websites.
- Reviews content provided by the clients and inserts it into the client’s WordPress CMS.
- Assists TM in writing industry-related articles for internal web properties.
- Outlines and executes a social media marketing strategy with an editorial social calendar.
- Schedules social content in provided scheduling platforms, including CTAs in each social copy and hashtags when appropriate.
- Monitors accounts daily to post additional content, find information, and interact with our audience.
- Finds appropriate content, such as industry-related articles, images, infographics, videos, etc., to share on our social media pages following branding guidelines, voice, and tone.
- Builds, edits, tests, and launches highly segmented email campaigns, including list management and segmentation, email content optimization, and deploying dynamic content on varying email services, i.e. Mailchimp and SharpSpring.
- Owns all aspects of the email program from creative ideation to post-analysis with recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
- Optimizes existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant A/B testing of subject lines, time of send, content, etc.
Additional marketing responsibilities will be added over time.
Compensation & Agency Benefits
The selected individual must agree to work 40 hours per week at our Pleasant Ridge office. The starting salary is $40,000-$45,000. After the 90-day review, you will be offered benefits, which are:
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment and flex (work from home) scheduling.
- 12 days of PTO.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance + 401K.
- Flextime, paid holidays, and more.
Submit your application in the form listed on this page. All fields are required, or your application will not be considered. Show us your best!