Digital Agency General Manager Position
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We build, maintain and help our clients do some amazing things online for over 20 years!
We currently have an Agency General Manager position available for the right individual. We offer a full compensation package that includes PTP (paid time off), Agency Summer Friday’s, health, dental and vision insurance among other perks.
We’re looking for someone who is driven, desires to grow, and will work with our team to expand our operations. The role will focus on managing the day-to-day operations of our agency with a view to delivering the highest-caliber product possible, all while developing deep partnerships with our clients.
The perfect candidate will understand the high value of resourcefulness, innovation, and creativity as he/she meets the needs of our customers. This person will also exemplify the level of leadership needed to successfully balance the management of a team with the cultivation of strong client relationships. In addition, this person will understand the importance of developing team members and delegating tasks for increased efficiency and profitability.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Producing a powerful ROI for clients across all advertising and marketing platforms.
- Possessing a deep understanding of web development, marketing (including paid search), social media engagement, and SEO.
- Understanding our clients’ needs and what it takes to increase leads for their business through a variety of means.
- Developing partner-oriented relationships with our clients that lead to the achievement of their business goals.
- Expanding our connection with clients beyond execution and into advisory and consultative conversations.
- Strategizing alongside agency leadership with an eye toward growth.
- Recruiting and onboarding star team members as we expand and new client relationships are formed.
- Ensuring that we utilize best-in-breed technology at preferred negotiated pricing.
- Possessing a hunger to learn cutting-edge technologies and strategies in order to be as knowledgeable as possible with clients and staff.
Qualifications of the Individual include:
- Strong background in people management skills, the ability to coach-up/out, and the determination to follow processes for HR management.
- A minimum of five years’ experience with driving excellent return-on-investment for clients using superior marketing and technology solutions.
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills, including phone, e-mail, and in-person presentations.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A proven ability to grow and lead cross-functional teams (paid, SEO, creative, dev, analytics).
- Comprehensive knowledge of effective e-mail, paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, and mobile marketing practices.