Front-end web developer possibilities are endless at TM.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end web developer. We are a dedicated and busy team and we love what we do. We are a full service, web only, agency that has been building websites, custom web software and doing SEO and other online marketing for over 14 years. We’re not new, we’re not going anywhere and we’re small on purpose.
Our staff is mostly self-taught and has learned their trade by getting dirty. We like it that way, but a formal education is alright too. ;)
If you are passionate about the web, like to work hard, have great design skills and can do some front-end coding (xhtml/css) by hand, then keep reading.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility and ownership for their tasks
- Pays attention to detail and understands deadlines
- Works well independently or with a team
- Can take an idea and run with it… and can take some constructive criticism too
We need your capabilities and knowledge to include:
- Able to hand-code and troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Able to turn a PSD comp into a fully-functioning website template
- Have experience with WordPress builds and maintenance
- Someone who pays attention to details and owns all mistakes
- A hard worker, who likes to have fun and has a great attitude to bring to our team
It would be helpful if you had:
- Some knowledge of PHP, SEO, and Analytics
- The ability to have fun!
There’s a lot for us to find out about you. We’re looking for a key player on our team who has the potential to grow into another position in the future. Your personality and attitude are very important.