Digital Marketing Manager Position
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We build, maintain, and help our clients achieve success online for over 23 years now!
We have a Digital Marketing Manager position available for the right individual with experience to deliver results for TM and our clients.
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) is responsible and accountable for the management of all company and client digital marketing execution. As the lead of company marketing, they will bring a deep understanding of the evolving digital media and performance marketing landscape, with expertise in placing the customer experience and strong brand propositions at the forefront of all digital solutions. The DMM will be responsible for all paid and owned/ organic marketing channels including paid search, paid social, organic search, display/programmatic, affiliate, and site experience/ conversion rate optimization (CRO). They will also be responsible to oversee the creation and execution against strategic goals, Return on Investment (ROI), and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the company and its clients.
- Responsible for the online brand messaging of the company.
- Manages staff and ensures development goals and budgets are met.
- Responsible for maximizing ROI and plays a critical role in driving company revenue.
- Handles department staff training, growth, and talent acquisition.
- Pursues R&D of related dependencies and technologies as requested by management.
- Serves as the point person for the marketing staff, providing guidance, talent acquisition, and training.
- Oversees daily marketing operations ensuring timelines and department budgets are met.
- Hires, trains, reviews and terminates marketing staff with GM and HR.
- Develops and audits marketing strategies for each client, analyzing the effectiveness of all operations and current needs based on goals, market competition with options to direct /restructure staff teams.
- Works with developers to ensure that technological requirements for marketing performance are audited to validate conversions.
- Assists AMs and Sales with presentations and proposals.
- Works across existing teams in a leadership capacity to define strategy and develop ongoing business plans and KPIs associated with key milestones for inbound and outbound projects.
- Works closely with the team to ensure alignment between content and commerce, with a particular focus on growth and conversion rate optimization.
- Works with management in R&D as requested and as necessary to achieve company/client goals.
- Provides marketing support to other company personnel.
- Participates in department workload as necessary.
- Assist with other department management efforts as necessary.
- Competitive salary, great benefits, not to mention the casual yet dynamic work environment, flexible work schedules.