Experienced in Digital Marketing?
We’ve been in business for over 21 years as a digital agency, and we build, maintain and market websites for dozens of clients each year. We take pride in our long history of SEO and digital marketing knowledge and are looking to add some qualified pros to our team.
Digital is part of our DNA.
At TM, we’re looking for a complete package of talent, current marketing skills, professionalism, and organization. We also are looking for a demonstration of a desire to learn and the abilities of a self-starter.
Agency life has never been for the faint of heart. It is fast-paced, always changing, and no two days are alike. We’re constantly learning, improving, and creating better relationships with our clients every day. As part of the Digital Marketing team, the hired applicant will assist the marketing team on a day-to-day basis to provide solutions for their online presence.
With great change comes great excitement, that’s exactly why we love our work at TM so much!
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
- Copywriting & Editing
- Paid Media Placement & Management
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Understanding Audiences
- Photography and Video Experience
- Understanding and Applying SEO
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
Note: the candidate must be able to present the following qualifications for consideration. Experience is a must and those not able to demonstrate the following requirements will not be considered.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields mentioned, or related is preferred
- 1-3 years of digital marketing and writing experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal skills, along with proofreading skills
- In-depth understanding of marketing channels, platforms, and best practices, including social media, PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc.
- Certifications and experience in Google Ads and FB Marketing
- Can independently and collaboratively work on assigned projects and tasks
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly explain action steps to clients without solely depending on the use of tools
- Meet deadline requirements
- Graphic design, video and, audio editing experience preferred not required
- Creativity, bringing ideas to the table
- Open to learning new skills
- Can “walk the talk”
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great team environment! You’ll love the people you work with.
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where your ideas and opinions matter.
- 12 days of PTO.
- Health, vision and dental insurance + 401K.
- Flextime, paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion (like Summer Friday’s).
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
- No management egos to navigate.
- Did we mention how cool our team is?