Digital Marketing Coordinator Position
TM is a web development and online marketing agency that’s located in downtown Royal Oak. We’ve been in business for over 21 years, and we build, maintain and market websites for dozens of clients each year. We take pride in our long history of SEO and digital marketing knowledge, and are looking to add some qualified pros to our team.
Digital is part of our DNA.
We’re currently looking for an Digital Marketing Coordinator to help manage, plan and execute the SEO and PPC campaigns for our company and our clients. Do you have the right genes?
They should meet the following criteria:
- Heavy experience in Google Adwords – Adwords Certified, and experience and search/display/shopping are a plus
- Experience with Bing Ads, social advertising, etc. are a plus
- Experience with multivariate testing, campaign optimization, ad testing, keyword research, etc.
- Great understanding of modern SEO best-practices and implementation
- Strong understanding of technical SEO components a plus
- Ability to identify, diagnose and provide recommendations for SEO issues, including an understanding of penalties/algorithm changes
- Able to sling around acronyms and explain what they mean with the best of them
- Ability to explain complex principles in a simple way to clients, in-person or in reports
- Understanding of usability, CRO, copywriting, the development process and other components that go into your work by other team members
- Experience with multiple tools, a love for research/spreadsheets, and getting super nerdy. We love this stuff.
Don’t have all of the above, but think you’re well on your way? That’s OK. We’re cool with doing some training too, for the right person
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table
- A great team environment – you’ll love the people you work with
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where your ideas and opinions matter
- 10 days of paid time off
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flex time (one day per week and flex start times)
- Paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion too
- Snacks, drinks, puppets, punching bag, scooters, and the like
- Did we mention how cool our team is?