Client Account Manager Position
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan. We build amazing websites and help our customers achieve success online.
We have Account Manager positions available nationwide for the right individuals with sales and digital experience to deliver results for TM and our clients. You need to be friendly, possess a fun personality, and love to achieve success!
An Account Manager (AM) is responsible for prospecting, proposing, and selling website development projects and digital marketing services. Under the direction of the Sales Manager (SM), the AM will remain self-motivated and results-driven to maintain positive client relationships that produce continuous results and profitability. An AM will serve as the client point-of-contact and is expected to solicit and intake work orders while assisting company staff with understanding work to be performed for clients. Account Managers will work closely with Project Managers with resource planning to ensure available resources and project scopes remain on track, billed accordingly to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and company financial goals.
- Prospect, propose, and close sales agreements to maximize the profits of the Company.
- Serve as account lead for assigned customer management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, and trusted relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure all work products sold meets all quality standards and an agreed-upon scope of work.
- Ensure the timely intake and coordinate execution of sold work according to customers’ needs.
- Act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders to communicate the progress of work and define success, and facilitate requests from each party.
- Develop new business with existing clients and /or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Manage reports and necessary key account metrics/documentation as requested by management or SM.
- Work with PM team to prepare reports monthly on account status, appropriate to the type of project in progress.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and grow opportunities with customers.
- Maintain personal weekly and monthly financial goals correlated to billing and forecasts.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest sales tactics, technology opportunities while presenting your findings monthly at company-organized meetings.
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great team environment (even when afar!)
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment and partial super-flex WFH scheduling.
- 12 days of PTO.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance + 401K.
- Flextime, paid holidays, and more.
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
- No management egos to navigate.