Digital Agency Account Manager Needed!
TM is a web development and digital marketing agency located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We’ve been building, maintaining and marketing websites for over 19 years.
We’re looking for an engaging Digital Agency Account Manager to join our team that can manage client projects and delivers great customer service. You’ll manage clients to include full lifecycle eCommerce web development, custom development, and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will able to instill confidence, interface with all levels of an organization, and manage expectations effectively- particularly at the executive level.
The Account Manager should have a record of accomplishment in achieving ROI results and can articulate business value. This is an exciting opportunity for top-notch professionals who truly want to make a difference and understand the transformational impact of an Account Manager role.
- Manage all aspects of client projects from requirements, planning, design and strategy through full web development.
- Maintain client relationships through continued custom solutions, needed website updates, and marketing needs.
- Identify project risks, escalating and driving all necessary resolutions while acting as the central point of contact between the client and TM.
- Resolve complex issues to ensure client satisfaction in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure project budgets are maintained and potential overruns are addressed proactively with change work orders.
- Manage client expectations proactively and reactively as needed.
- Recognize up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and take initiative to obtain additional business as well as retain existing business.
- Contribute time estimations to proposals and tasks that encompass work requirements, constraints, and risks.
- Track, manage and follow up on all client interactions in a timely manner.
- Continually evaluate day to day activities for process improvement opportunities.
- Prepare and distribute customer progress and activity reports as necessary.
- 1-2 years experience managing client accounts, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Superlative interpersonal and communication skills, including polished presentation skills.
- Adept with project management tools.
- Proven ability to succeed in enterprise-class environments, preferably eCommerce
- Has strong knowledge of current trends in online marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to make prudent decisions
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great team environment! You’ll love the people you work with.
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where your ideas and opinions matter.
- 10 days of PTO.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Flex time (one day per week and flex start times).
- Paid holidays, and some extra days on occasion (like Summer Friday’s).
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
- No management egos to navigate.
- Did we mention how cool our team is?