Account Coordinator Career Opportunity
Trademark Productions is a digital agency that operates in Pleasant Ridge, MI. We’ve been around since the late ’90s and have worked on and built some pretty amazing web projects, software, and SEO campaigns. Since the spring business is growing and we are looking to expand our agency with some new Account Coordinators.
An Account Coordinator (AC) is responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and maintaining in-house customer relationshi[s. Under the direction of the Sales Manager (SM), the AC will remain self-motivated and results-driven to maintain positive client relationships that produce continuous results and profitability. An AC will serve as the client point-of-contact post-sale and is expected to solicit and intake work orders while assisting company staff with understanding work to be performed for clients. AC’s will work closely with SM and Project Management with resource planning to ensure available resources and project scopes remain on track, billed accordingly to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and company financial goals.
You’ll be the glue that holds the relationship in place. Kinda like a warm, fuzzy puppy dog that makes people happy.
- Serve as account lead for assigned customer accounts post initial project sale
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, and trusted relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure all work sold meets all quality standards and an agreed-upon scope of work.
- Collect and organize client information to ensure project efficiency and timely completion for scheduling forecasts
- Ensure the timely intake and coordinate execution of sold work with PM, SM, and GM according to customers’ needs.
- Act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders to communicate the progress of work and defined success, as well as facilitate requests from each party.
- Assist SM with sales calls, meeting scheduling, and the coordination of necessary documents for ultimate efficiency
- Manage reports and necessary key account metrics/documentation as requested by management or SM.
- Work with PM and Marketing to prepare monthly account status updates and reports for retainer clients to be presented via meetings.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and grow opportunities with customers.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest relationship tactics, technology opportunities while presenting your findings monthly at company-organized meetings.
What you can expect from us:
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
- A great team environment (even when afar!)
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment and partial super-flex WFH scheduling.
- 12 days of PTO.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance + 401K.
- Flextime, paid holidays, and more.
- We don’t micro-manage. We give you the freedom to grow, learn, and share your opinions and ideas.
- No management egos to navigate.