WordPress is an ever-evolving platform that requires frequent updates, security checks, and maintenance to keep your website in tip-top shape. Updating your website frequently helps to guard against security exploits and improves your website’s overall performance- including load time.
All of these things require a large time commitment and unless you’re a WordPress pro, the process can be quite tedious! TM knows that your time is better-spent working on your business, instead of constantly checking and updating your website yourself.
“If you fail to plan, you’re already planning to fail.” – Winston Churchill
We’ve created two simple support plans that will give you peace of mind knowing your site is being looked after by professionals. Jump to our WordPress Maintenance Plan page for more details!
- Daily Website Monitoring: we understand you’re a busy business owner, so we’ll perform daily checks for minor updates and complete them automatically.
- Bi-Weekly Scheduled Updates: all your software and plug-ins updated manually, ensuring you’re using the latest versions of each at all times. We’ll also test your website and plug-ins after each update, to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Critical Security Updates: should the WordPress platform fall victim to a security exploit, your website will receive priority access to any updates released by WordPress in that event.
- Quarterly Website Backup: a backup of your entire website, stored online for 15 days, to ensure your assets are properly secured.
Website & SEO Monitoring
includes all of the above, plus:
- Monthly SEO Report: every month you’ll receive a website performance report outlining our suggestions for website improvement.
- Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools Check: ensuring proper traffic reporting and conversion data as well as monitoring site messages or reported issues from Google.
- Broken Link & Image Repair: ensure all links and images are rendering properly. In the case of an issue, we’ll provide solutions for each issue individually.
- Domain & SSL Monitoring: you’ll be notified of upcoming renewals well before it’s time, as well as the required processes to ensure your domain and SSL certifications never expire.
If you’re still unsure, call us or see our Website Monitoring & Maintenance Plan for a few more details! We’ll make sure you have exactly what you need- nothing more, nothing less.