Redesigning your website could be exactly what your business needs. First you have to understand why this is something to consider. Your website is the place people go to first when they want to find out more about your business and the services that are offered. Once you get people to your site it is your job to keep them there. These visitors can turn into business leads and potentially customers. This is why design of your website is such an integral aspect of improving your business online.
First thing first, is your website achieving the goal of attracting more visitors and leads?
- The reason you are redesigning is to impact your business to increase sales and revenue.
- Attracting more visitors and leads should be the focus of the redesign.
- Don’t worry about what shade of green to use. Spend more time worrying about how you will improve your internet marketing results.
Don’t fix something that is not broken.
- You’ve spent a lot of time building your current website to accommodate your customers.
- These accommodations were made to help your customers find you on the internet.
- Find out what aspects are working and then secure them during your redesign.
Maintain ongoing content that attracts visitors to your website.
- Most visitors are going to be attracted to your site by the content that is on your site.
- While design is important, the more valuable content your website offers the more visitors will come to visit.
- It is important to build a strategy to continuously add content to your website.
Include the essential elements to building traffic to your website.
- Most business websites should include a blog. Blogs are a great way to add ongoing content to bring more visitors to your site. Also, this is a great vehicle to converse and get to you know your visitors better.
- Make your content available to other sites with an RSS feed. With an RSS feed you can have your content pulled from your page and automatically sent to other websites and people, which increases your reach.
- To ensure you are getting value out of your traffic it is important to have landing pages. Your landing pages are what are going to capture your leads and convert them to sales.
- Include SEO in your design process. SEO will allow prospective customers to find your website through the search engines, which is very important if you want to increase traffic.
Redesigning your website can directly help increase traffic and sales. However, understanding all the aspects that go into a redesign can be troubling. TM can surely help you out, feel free to contact us.